Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Special springtime moments



Ava warmed right up to Uncle David's dog Bentley. He is the sweetest, most gentle dog I've met. I know he's still an animal, and you can't 100% trust him around little children, but he was so good with our kids. He is a 3 year old Schnoodle. A great hypo-allergic dog, that has hair, not fur, therefore he doesn't shed either! I was scared of big dogs when I was younger, and I want our children to be comfortable with animals. I got a kick out of seeing little Ava crawl towards Bentley saying "Baba" and petting him. I think the feeling was mutual.
Spontaneously playing together and having FUN!!! This was a proud moment for me to see my big boy wanting to play with his little sister. He had such a rough start when she arrived, it really made my day to see them having so much fun together!
6am May sunrise on our balcony. I've been getting up before the kids some days to go for a run.
I planned a picnic play date with my sister and two cousins. We met up at Pinafore Park in St. Thomas, with our kids. We spent 3 hours there, it was such a nice time.

I didn't manage to get them all sitting down at the same time. But in total the children were, Hewson-4, Claire- 11 mths, Emma- 2, Brody- 20mths, Anthony- almost 4, Ava- 14mths. My cousin Stacey is expecting her second baby in the fall.

No comments: