Thursday, June 30, 2011

Anthony turns 4!!


I'm late posting pictures because since summer has been here, we've been extra busy, enjoying the nice weather. This was on Sunday June 12th, after Anthony's music concert. We walked outside our building and noticed the farmer had plowed his field.
Saturday we had all three grandparents over for a little pizza and cupcake party.
Sitting on the rock in front of our place reminds me of the first days home from the hospital and the shrub was blooming beautifully. Yes, I like the little things in life.
Daddy and his big boy on his 4th birthday:)
We gave him a new bike!! What a surprise. My dad tried to get him to look up after he sat on it, but he was in awe, all he did was sit on it and stare at it. He says it's a "transformer" bike- but it's not. I guess he has a big imagination.

No comments: