Tuesday, December 07, 2010

LET IT SNOW...Let it snow...

This was taken around 5pm on Sunday December 5th outside our sliding door while the snow went down. I have a new camera on my wish list this year. This camera doesn't have a zoom and is pretty outdated now. I hope you can make out the deer family. Anthony always loves seeing them. From this picture you wouldn't think we lived in the middle of the city.

(picture I found on weather website) WOW SNOW!!!



This snowstorm is not letting up. It started around the noon hour on Sunday and today is Tuesday and there is no end in sight. I'm all for embracing winter, but it's too dip in spots to take a 3 year old and baby out in. I'd be afraid of losing them! Ava had an appointment today but it's cancelled. Anthony's preschool called and they are closed. The teacher said in her thirty years there, this is the first time she has closed two days in a row. We get snowstorms, but it is unusual for them to last so long. I guess it will be another movie and craft day. Ed said maybe after work we can all go swimming. He has been busy snowblowing the sidewalks here, being the assistant building manager. No days off for him.

No comments: