Monday, August 12, 2013

Life is busy!

I apologize for anyone who reads my blog, for not getting on it and updating it. I'm not sure why I didn't. I think partly from the stress of looking for a house, then moving and just being busy, working and chasing around two young kids. I hadn't even been online as often. I know I like to write here, not just for others but to keep a bit of a scrapbook of my life. One thing, I was told from another mom was to keep a notebook beside my bed and when the kids say something cute or funny write in it. I've done that, and I know as they get older we can look back on it together. I don't trust my memory for all the details. I will try really hard to post at least once a month. Life is busy, but life is good and I know this is something that I enjoy doing. I guess I have a lot of catching up to do.

1 comment:

ButterflyEffect said...

I agree about blogging being like a diary of sorts. I am the same, I have to kick myself into action sometimes. Glad to see you back.